- Shin guards are mandatory for all players. Shin guards MUST be worn under socks.
- Cleats are not mandatory but are highly recommended because they provide increased traction and stopping ability.
- No jewelry of any kind can be worn. This includes ear rings, bracelets, necklaces and watches. Ear rings cannot be taped.
- No spectators are permitted behind the goal area. Referees have been instructed to stop the game with the clock running if spectators are standing behind the goal area.
- Sportsmanship is to be shown at all times. NO TEAM SHOULD WIN A GAME BY MORE THAN SIX (6) GOALS. If your team has a four goal lead by half time, then put your weakest players up on offense. If you still continue to score and lead by six goals, then either remove a player and play with one less player or limit your players to only two touches on the ball before they must pass or shoot. Recreation should be fun for all players.
- Referees are to be treated with respect. Do not confront or yell at a referee at any time.
- Please report any problems or concerns to the Director of Recreation.
General Outdoor Rules
Players: Teams will play with equal number of players ( 6 v 6, 5 v 5 , 4 v 4 )
U 5 Teams play 5 vs. 5 with NO goalie. Size 3 Ball
U 6 Teams play 6 v 6 with goalie. Size 3 Ball
U 7-8 Teams play 8 v 8 with goalie. Size 3 Ball
U 9-10 Teams play 8 v 8 with goalie. Size 4 Ball
U 11-12 Teams play 11 v 11 with goalie. Size 4 Ball
U 13-15 Teams play 11 v 11 with goalie. Size 5 Ball
U 17 Teams play 11 v 11 with goalie. Size 5 Ball
For 8v8 games, a minimum of 5 players is required. For 11v11 games, a minimum of 7 players is required.
If a team does not have the minimum number of players at the start of the game they may use players from the opposing team or other players the same age from other teams; however, the game will be recorded as a forfeit. No younger players may play up or older players play down.
U-5 4 X 10 minute quarters with 5 minutes at half time and 1-2 minutes between quarters.
(Both Coach‘s may agree to shorter quarters 4 X 8 min or 9 min quarters.)
U-6 4 X 10 minute quarters with 5 minutes at half time and 1-2 minutes between quarters
U 7 -8 2 X 20 minute halves with 5 minutes at half time.
U 9-10 2 X 25 minute halves with 5 minutes at half time.
U 11-12 2 X 30 minute halves with 5 minutes at half time.
U 13-15 2 X 35 minute halves with 5 minutes at half time.
U 17 2 X 40 minute halves with 5 minutes at half time.
The clock does not stop during the game.